Tuesday, November 19, 2019

11.2 Assignment Revisit

I wanted to revisit my in class Scratch assignment. Originally, I wanted to use elements that the user could drag and drop to create a pattern. However, I could not figure out how to give the user this level of control and instead opted for the elements to be clicked and travel to random positions. In my revisit, I was able to give the user control over their design completely. I also included instructions to make the activity more user friendly and clear. However, I would like to figure out how when the elements are released to have them return to the selection panel, so the elements couldn't get lost in the design potentially.


No comments:

Post a Comment

14.2 Final Project: Dance + Community + Sound

For my final project I wanted to look at how movement and sound are naturally generated in a community setting. However, as I thought more a...