Tuesday, November 19, 2019

11.1 Tinkercad

\

Originally, I hoped to recreate this Bauhaus teapot, however I struggled with how to create a diagram effectively in Tinkercad. I think I understand how to place and arrange shapes, but I found the geometric forms difficult to use if I wanted to create an image that was not geometric. Additionally, I have a difficult time conceptualizing how to build an item such that there aren't any overhangs so it could print correctly. I struggled as well to use the different workplanes, but made an attempt to use these in order to add different levels to the design. Below is my outcome.




No comments:

Post a Comment

14.2 Final Project: Dance + Community + Sound

For my final project I wanted to look at how movement and sound are naturally generated in a community setting. However, as I thought more a...