Thursday, September 5, 2019

1-1

I'm Liz and I studied painting as well as art history with a Contemporary concentration in undergrad. I have maintained a practice in drawing and painting while teaching elementary art both in North Charleston, South Carolina and in Harlem, NYC. In terms of my experience level with new media, I would say that it is relatively low. I took a handful of graphic design and web design courses in undergrad and spent some time working in the creative department of a social media marketing company. However, that's where my tech experience ends. I am decently proficient when it comes to the Adobe Creative Suite, but feel most comfortable working in illustrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

14.2 Final Project: Dance + Community + Sound

For my final project I wanted to look at how movement and sound are naturally generated in a community setting. However, as I thought more a...