Tuesday, September 24, 2019

3/1



I found that to make my digital drawing, I still felt the need to make a concrete drawing on paper using pen and marker as a plan before beginning. I enjoyed the freedom of using ProCreate and the ability to erase and create layers to easily edit my work. However, there is something really pleasing about the challenge of painting using actual paint which is impossible to erase. Somehow, there is more value to each mark being made as the pressure is higher. I suppose there are pros and cons to this feeling, however I feel more connected to my work when it is physical rather than digital.

No comments:

Post a Comment

14.2 Final Project: Dance + Community + Sound

For my final project I wanted to look at how movement and sound are naturally generated in a community setting. However, as I thought more a...