Tuesday, November 12, 2019

10.2 Comments on Other Blogs

1. Commented on Sung's stop motion.
2. Commented on Christina's scanography.
3. Commented on Victoria's stop motion.
4. Commented on Maggie's laser cut project.
5. Commented on Christine's stop motion.
6. Commented on Sylvia's stop motion.
7. Commented on Yoo's stop motion.

It was lovely to have the opportunity to look closely at my colleague's posts and I hope to continue to leave comments as the semester continues. I would continuously look at each person's assignments, however I never left a comment! I really enjoyed reading over the comments I received and realize it's so important to give that feedback to others. Additionally, it encourages me to continue to push my work further as each person's explorations in new media demonstrate how they have met challenges and overcome them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

14.2 Final Project: Dance + Community + Sound

For my final project I wanted to look at how movement and sound are naturally generated in a community setting. However, as I thought more a...