Tuesday, October 29, 2019

7/2 Stop Motion Process

I thought about using drawing to create a stop motion animation. I moved a lot as a child and so moved my art making from place to place. A physical representation of this was through putting up and taking down of my childhood artwork between each move. First, I sketched how I would lay out the individual frames and then drew each one. For the one with the artwork, I added each artwork on the wall after photographing the frame to build the whole wall of artwork. I was upset to find that I could not adjust the dimensions and lighting in iStopMotion and so was unable to remove the table beyond my paper and to make for better lighting conditions. In the future, I might create the entire stop motion on my computer in order to avoid these challenges.


No comments:

Post a Comment

14.2 Final Project: Dance + Community + Sound

For my final project I wanted to look at how movement and sound are naturally generated in a community setting. However, as I thought more a...